Allow callers to easily reach you from anywhere in North America.
- No set-up or activation fees.
- Keep your existing devices and local telephone provider - no additional hardware required.
- Quickly and seamlessly transfer your existing Toll–Free number to Beanfield or we can provide a new one.
- Vanity numbers (e.g. 1-800-COMPANY) can be provided where available.
Our online portal provides a complete history of all calls made to your Toll–Free number(s).
- Call history can be searched to find calls based on the caller’s country of origin, province/state or city, calling number, time of call or call duration.
- Export your search results to gain insights into your market penetration, evaluate the success of regional promotions, facilitate further analytics, and more.
- We provide carrier-class network-based Interactive Voice Response service to enable professional and reliable handling of your incoming Toll-Free calls.
- Our IVR can interact with your callers by playing custom announcements and accepting telephone keypad entries.
- Incoming calls can be routed to different DIDs based on a wide range of criteria to streamline the handling of incoming calls and optimize resource utilization.
- Our network-based IVR approach means that you don’t need to acquire, maintain or upgrade costly hardware and software to implement a professional IVR solution.
- We also provide fast, easy, consistent and inexpensive recording of custom announcements (in English, French and Spanish) using professional voice talent.
- Our expert IVR implementation team will create your custom IVR routing tree in our pre-production environment where it can be fully tested and tweaked to perfection before being pushed into production.
Our IVR Packages
Incoming calls can be routed to specified DIDs based on:
- The caller’s area code or NXX.
- Time of day, day of week, day of year and holiday schedules.
- Caller ID.
- Overflow routing to a different DID when all regular lines are busy or not answered.
- Calls can be routed to multiple DIDs (or locations) on a circular or percentage basis.
- Custom announcements can be played and callers can select the language they prefer.
- Callers can enter a specified number of digits from their telephone keypad to input their menu choices or other information.
- Incoming calls can be transferred to another party using blind, consultative or 3-way conference transfers.
- If your lines are temporarily busy, we can sequentially queue additional incoming calls and play a courtesy announcement until a line becomes available.
Have questions or
need a quote?
Contact one of our specialists today.